The information about joint training project between Wuhan University and University of Waterloo
According to the joint training project between Wuhan University and University of Waterloo, the application of 2017 fall semester project for undergraduate had already started. Here is the detail:
1. Applicant: 18years old, sophomore, excellent in character and learning, no punishment record.
2. Necessary material: passport, the transcripts for all semesters in both English and Chinese, identification paper, language transcript.
3. Numbers: no limit
4. Teaching language: English
5. Language requirement: study in English, must have a language transcript(CET4)
6. Time: two and a half years
7. Cost: tuition, boarding, living expenses,Medical insurance etc.
8. Credits get in University of Waterloo also admit at Wuhan University with the credit administration of Wuhan University.
9. More detail check the followingwebsite:
Notice: All materials should be handed over to room 321 before December15th, 2016.