The information about joint training project between Wuhan University and Ecole Centrale de Nantes in France
According to the joint training project between Wuhan University and Ecole Centrale de Nantes in France, the application of 2018 fall semester project for undergraduate had already started.And the applicants can apply the international exchange project for excellent undergraduates by China Scholarship Council.Here is the detail:
1. Applicant: junior year, major in geographical science, Environmental Science, and Environmental Engineering, excellent in character and learning, no punishment record, without any other international exchange project for excellent undergraduates by China Scholarship Council.
2. Necessary material: application form, the transcripts for all semesters in both English and Chinese (GPA3.5 or more), identification paper, language transcript (IELTS6.5 or TOEFL95).
3. Numbers: 2
4. Teaching language: English
5. Language requirement: study in English, must have a language transcript (IELTS6.5 or TOEFL95).
6. Time: September, 2017-June, 2018.
7. Cost: tuition, boarding, living expenses, Medical insurance etc. The applicants can apply scholar supported by China Scholarship Council.
8. More detail check on the following website:
Notice: All materials should be handed over to room 321 before March14th,2017 phone number：68778381